Cabell Gallery is opening to the public on wednesday, 3 Sep! And we couldn't be more excited.
TIME of the opening: 11:30-6:30
Please come and see our Fine Art which includes:
- Oil Paintings by Andre Lucero, Cabell Gorman, Dick Fowlkes (coming soon!), Laura Loe and Linda Hollet-Bazouzi
- Watercolor by Christopher Wynn
- Clayworks by David Camden
- Glass Art by Charles Hall
- Jewelry by Anne Armistead
Located at 5 W. Washington St, Lexington, Virginia 24450, we are located in a most auspicious part of the city with easy access to coffee and food at either a cafe, or on the other side by a fine dining restaurant / hotel. Plenty to see for all varieties of art lovers, so we hope to see you there!
Cabell Gallery General Hours of Operations will be: