BUY THIS ART WITH CONFIDENCE
- Cabell Gallery accepts all major credit cards including American Express, Master Card, and Visa.
- our shopping cart system has built-in SSL certified security, for trusted protection against fraud. Cabell Gallery does not see or keep your personal financial information - includes not seeing or keeping credit card numbers.
- most of our products can be shipped within the continental USA, some exceptions apply.
- we predominantly use FedEx for shipping (95% of the time, depending on the scale of the item).
- any questions not answered by this website can be answered by a real human being during store hours (using email or phone or our contact us form).
- our fine art gallery is a physically existing, “brick-and-mortar” retail gallery. So, view and purchase online, or come see us in person.
- we stand by our art and artists 100%.
After confirmation of availability (*) and payment, your order will ship immediately. (Note: It is our policy to wait for all forms of payment to clear before we ship. Thank you for your understanding.)
We ship primarily with FedEx, and shipping costs will be calculated separately and then you will be contacted for payment.
Pricing and Errors
Prices are set by the artist and are subject to change without notice. While we try to make sure that all prices posted on this site are accurate at all times, we are not responsible for typographical and other errors that may appear. If the posted price for artwork that you are interested in is incorrect due to typographical or other error, we will inform you as soon as we become aware of the error and, if necessary, will refund any payments you have made toward the artwork. We make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-the-minute information; however, we ask that you verify with our gallery to guarantee all details listed are accurate.
At Cabell Gallery, our goal is to connect you with unique art that adds meaning to your life. We stand behind it 100%. Once a piece is delivered to your home, you will have 7 days to examine it. If returning a piece, please contact us by phone, email or in person before shipping the artwork back to us. Please note that shipping fees charged (if applicable) are non-refundable, and you are responsible for the return shipment of the artwork. Upon receipt of the artwork in its original condition, we will process your return. Our goal is your satisfaction.
Have questions? Call us at (540) 461-8488, email us or use the contact form on the contact/directions page.
To Purchase our fine art, go to our “artists” navigation link to see the work of each artist. If you find one you like, you can click on it to see more and to purchase.
* The availability of our artwork is subject to verification. We update our website as often as possible, but because the artwork is also available for purchase in our physical gallery there is an occasional delay.